According to Ephesians 4:16, all believers have a part to do which includes the use of their spiritual gifts. As each member does his/her part, the Church "grows and builds itself up in love."
This 50 page book will help Christians desirous of serving the Lord understand God's design for the Body and identify their part. A worksheet at the end of each section personalizes the teaching to your life.
- Spiritual Gifts Defined
- Spiritual Gifts Go Beyond Normal Responsibilities
- Spiritual Gifts Go Beyond Natural Abilities
- Spiritual Gifts Enable You to Minister
- Spiritual Gifts Are Given to All Believers
- Spiritual Gifts Are a Work of the Holy Spirit
- Spiritual Gifts Exhibit the Character of God
- Spiritual Gifts Cannot Be Earned
- Spiritual Gifts Build Up the Body of Christ
- Spiritual Gifts In Use Within the Body
This book is available as a PDF download.
- Adobe Reader is required to open the resource.
Due to the nature of a download, the order cannot be refunded once it is placed.
TO DOWNLOAD: Scroll to the bottom of the Order Summary page after payment and you will find a 'Download' link by each item ordered. If you choose not to immediately download the resource, you will have 10 days to retrieve it from a link provided in an e-mail or from your account. You must set up an account, rather than pay as a guest, in order to retrieve your download(s) in these alternative ways.
Remember to save the download and not merely open it as you may not be able to retrieve it a second time. If you should encounter any problems with downloading, simply click on the contact link at the bottom of any page & let us know. We would be glad to assist by sending the item(s) via e-mail.
If you order more than one download, and are retrieving it from your order details page, after clicking on the download link for the first item and saving it, be sure to use your back button on your browser to return to the Order Summary page for the next item.
Do you want a copy for someone else or a group of people?
If you need to make more than one copy of this book, you will be able to save on the cost of additional copies by selecting the option above for the number of copies you need.
- You are permitted to copy this book up to the number ordered. If more copies are desired, you must order more.
- You may not copy this book in whole or in part onto a web site or into any other digital format.
- You may not resell this item.